We Are Committed To The Community & Cultural Health
Indian Health Board of Minneapolis is your community health care clinic providing access to quality health care and wellness services. We believe the best care happens when we listen and work together.
While promoting and preserving our urban American Indian and Alaska Native traditions and identity, we embrace all people seeking patient-centered, culturally sensitive health care and wellness services.
We are a community-based clinic, but we tailor care to your specific needs:
- We will create your unique care plan
- You can schedule same-day medical and dental appointments
- Schedule a ride to your appointments
- Have access to an established specialty care referral network
- Request secure, confidential electronic health information records
- We have interpretive services for Spanish and other languages
- Learn about our indigenous health services
To meet the needs of the local American Indian and Alaskan Native communities seeking traditional care, we provide medicines like sage, cedar, tobacco, and sweet grass, as well as cultural practices like hand drumming and singing. Ask your provider for more information.