Medical, Psychiatry, and Medication Assisted Treatment Services at 1315 East 24th Street
We have provided culturally attuned medical services for generations in the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area and Hennepin County, Minn. service areas. Our personalized and collaborative approach to health care — along with the indigenous knowledge that informs all of the services we offer— is supported by the best scientific medical knowledge.
2 Nurse Practitioners
Services we offer
Primary care consists of:
- Urgent care
- Elder care
- Teen health screenings
- Sexual health, screenings and treatment
- Chronic disease management
Psychiatry consists of:
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Assessment, diagnosis, and prescriptive treatment for mental health conditions experienced by persons of all ages.
Women’s health consists of:
- Family planning, IUDs and implants
- Prenatal care and childbirth education
- OB Ultrasound
- Pap smear and mammogram
- Menopause support
Men’s health consists of:
- Prostate health
- Male reproductive health
- Mental and behavioral health referrals
Pediatrics consists of:
- Well child exams and immunizations
- Hearing and vision screening
- Sports physicals
Due to COVID-19 some services may not be offered at this time. If you’re feeling sick, please call 612-721-9800 to schedule a screening for COVID-19.
Get your flu shot!