Welcome Home to IHB!
Indian Health Board (IHB) of Minneapolis is a community healthcare clinic that provides medical, dental and counseling services, as well as specialty health and wellness programs.
At IHB, we believe that the best possible care happens when we listen and work together. Our mission is to ensure excellence in all of our services. We strive to provide you the tools to achieve the highest level of health for you and your family.
We are your home for quality healthcare
Our dedicated team of care coordinators, staff and providers will work with you and your family to manage all aspects of your health care. We’ve spent over four generations building strong community connections, listening and responding to your healthcare needs.
We are committed to community and cultural health
While preserving and promoting our Native American traditions and identity, we also embrace all cultures with acceptance and compassion.
Become a part of the IHB family, and enjoy the benefits, available to all:
- Connect with a team of doctors, nurses, therapists and care coordinators to develop your unique Care Plan
- Same day medical appointments
- Transportation available within the Twin Cities
- Established specialty care referral network
- Secure and confidential Electronic Health Records
- Spanish interpretive services (other languages upon request)