Your Wellness is Our Greatest Success
Indian Health Board of Minneapolis is your community health care clinic providing access to quality health care and wellness services. We believe the best care happens when we listen and work together.
We are committed to the community and cultural health
While promoting and preserving our urban American Indian and Alaska Native traditions and identity, we embrace all people seeking patient-centered, culturally sensitive health care and wellness services.
Become a part of the IHB family, and take charge of your health today:
- Create your unique care plan
- Learn about our indigenous health services*
- Schedule same day medical and dental appointments
- Schedule a ride to your appointments
- Access an established specialty care referral network
- Request secure, confidential electronic health information records
- Ask about interpretive services for Spanish and other languages
*Indigenous health services
We provide traditional medicines like sage, cedar, tobacco, and sweet grass, as well as cultural practices like hand drumming and singing. Our services reflect and meet the needs of the local American Indian and Alaska Native communities. Ask your provider for more information.